Parliament Of India (Joint Recruitment Cell)published notification for recruitment forStenographer & Staff Car Driver in Lok Sabha Secretariat. View more details about this recruitment e. g. age limit, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure and application form as under. You / Download can view official advertisement for the above said post by following link.
Total No of Posts: 45
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer (English/Hindi): 41 Posts
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): 04 Posts
Age Limit: Nor Exceeding 27 year
- Stenographer: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and possessing a minimum shorthand speed of 80 words per minute in English / Hindi.
- Staff Car Driver: Matriculation or equivalent; A valid commercial LMV/HMV licence; and Skill and experience in driving motor vehicles.
Selection Process: Preliminary Examination / Skill Test and Trade Test.
Send your application to below address: The Joint Recruitment Cell, Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110001
- Advertisement No. 5/2014
- Last Date of Submission Application: 10/11/2014